#CareerConvos: Career Navigation for Ambitious Accountants
When it comes to your career, if your goal is to:
- Articulate your talent and expertise to hiring managers
- Find a job that aligns with your career goals
- Learn the unwritten rules of working in corporate
- Get comfortable asking for more money without feeling awkward
- Get excited about going to work everyday
…then join us for #CareerConvos!
Looking for Career Advice?
We'll send you all the career tips, job interview questions, and invites to our #CareerConvos events. Let's connect!
#CareerConvos is an executive coaching program where we talk candidly about:
- Crafting the resume to tell your story
- Having employee-manager conversations
- Asking for feedback - even if it isn't good
- Unwritten rules & corporate politics
- Negotiating the kitchen sink - beyond the paycheck
- Managing upward
- Leadership development
- Making your presence known
- The good and bad of "job hopping"
- What recruiters are…and what they aren’t
- Job interviews - before, during, and after
- Mentorship is a must
- Making work and life work
- Quitting gracefully + the quitting checklist
- And so much more!
Packages & Rates
Put Your Life Into Focus
#CareerConvos: 2 Coaching Sessions
Figure out what you're good at and how to articulate your value in your resume and social media profiles.
#CareerConvos: 4 Coaching Sessions
Prepare to market yourself to employers and showcase your skillset for job interviews. Negotiate for the things you really want from A to Z. Set yourself up for success from Day 1.
#CareerConvos: 8 Coaching Sessions
Transform your brand. Position yourself as a thought leader in your industry. Prepare for your role as a leader. Managing your manager.
My career advice online...
What the biggest professional mistake you’ve made?
There's so many instances where I've beat myself about things that happen at work. Then I reflect on what I learned from those experiences. That one mistake teaches a big lesson so focus on the learnings you've gained from your experiences.